Technology Industry Logistics
GENCO is the only technology industry logistics provider that offers Product Lifecycle Logistics for consumer electronics, with proven expertise in:
Technology Industry Expertise
- Final Product Configuration - Offering high-speed product assembly and packaging operations within distribution centers, GENCO provides services such as last-minute re-flash, software updates, kitting and packaging.
- Warehousing and Distribution - We combine high-volume, serialized fulfillment with all modes of non-asset-based freight management services.
- Reverse Logistics - We provide serialized tracking of every returned item, as well as call center and return center management, warranty claims processing, and advanced exchange.
- Test, Repair and Refurbishment - With multiple repair sites in the United States and Mexico, GENCO has the resources to do diagnostic and failure analysis, cosmetic and technical repair, and re-programming.
- Electronics Liquidation - Our multichannel liquidation program ensures maximum recovery value on store returns, surplus and end-of-life products.
- E-waste Recycling - Our product recycling and disposal of end-of-life electronic components and materials are regulatory compliant.
One Partner for Technology Industry Logstics
Find savings opportunities with one partner for consumer electronics logistics services, from import and FTZ services to end-of-life liquidation and recycling of e-waste. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-378-9671 to reach a technology industry logistics expert.