Reverse logistics is a money pit for many retailers and manufacturers. GENCO, the global leader in reverse logistics services, can reduce your returns processing and inventory liquidation costs by 20% by fully automating reverse processes.
Our returns management services include:
- Return Center Operations - Management of centralized or regional return centers
- Return to Vendor Management - Management of the flow of returned product from retailer to vendor
- Product Recall Management - Management of recalls because of product defects and other circumstances
- Test, Repair and Refurbishment - Inspection, testing and repair of products for resale
- Product Recycling - End-of-life recycling to maximize the reuse of all component parts and raw materials, as well as regulatory-compliant disposal
The Reverse Logistics Pioneer
GENCO pioneered the development of reverse logistics as a professional discipline and remains the undisputed global leader in this industry. Each year we process over 600 million returns, helping our customers:
- Improve cash flow and reduce inventory through fast, automated processing of store and consumer returns
- Drastically reduce labor hours for store-level processing
- Maximize value for returned goods through GENCO’s wide range of liquidation channels
- Improve retailer/vendor relations through fast, accurate application of vendor credits.
Comprehensive Solution for Reverse Logistics Management
GENCO’s reverse logistics services are supported by our reverse logistics software packages, as well as inventory liquidation services and unsaleables management, which reduces the volume of returns through the identification and elimination of warehouse and in-transit damage. We can provide these services as part of a reverse logistics solution or combine them with forward logistics services as part of a total Product Lifecycle Logistics solution.
Find Reverse Logistics Savings Opportunities Now
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-378-9671 to reach a reverse logistics expert.