Capitalize on the latest trends with responsive logistics
Trends and fads can be kicked off by the smallest thing. This year's Summer Olympics are expected to provide a boost to bike sales as cycling becomes a popular hobby. But it's not just cycling that is expected to receive increased attention. Previous Olympics have resulted in greater attention for sports such as swimming, volleyball and running.
For companies to capitalize on the latest trends, they need a supply chain that is flexible and responsive. Third party logistics partners are able to provide the necessary expertise to efficiently manage inventory levels. Knowing about a potential surge in popularity among bicycles is only beneficial if the extra bikes can be delivered on time.
Effective inventory fulfillment services depend on a variety of issues, from freight optimization to the location of distribution centers. Contract logistics can provide the partnership needed to deliver goods quickly and easily.
In the past, the boost granted from the Olympic Games has also faded relatively quickly. Contract logistics can assist vendors by liquidating the surplus goods. The same effective transportation system is able to provide reverse logistics to help companies clear space and manage inventory levels. Capitalize on this year's Olympic spirit by refining your supply chain and distribution management.
- E-commerce Creating Need For Faster Order Fulfillment
- Ecommerce Growth Shifting Toward Tablets
- Dealing With Multichannel Returns
- Data Analysis Is Driving Change In Supply Chains
- Sleep Study Results Could Influence Freight Management Strategies
- Freight Volumes Mixed For November
- Trucking Tonnage Drops In October
- Build A Smarter, More Connected Supply Chain