Warehouse Kitting : Kitting Services & Assembly
When your distribution operation requires you to combine multiple products into new product kits, GENCO's warehouse kitting services can help. We have experience creating multi-packs, club packs, promotion kits and other product kits for some of America’s largest consumer goods companies.
Our product kitting and assembly services allow you to:
- Reduce inventory by storing component products and finalizing product kits just before delivery
- Respond quickly and economically to increased retailer demand for custom packs
- Fulfill individual consumer orders, such as bundling specified peripherals with a new computer purchase
GENCO Value Drivers for Warehouse Kitting and Assembly
- State-of-the-art Systems — Advanced fulfillment capabilities help you manage inventory throughout the kitting cycle, from individual components to creation of new SKUs.
- Efficiency and Accuracy — Our engineering team maps efficient kitting processes and builds in quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits.
- Flexible Staffing — Our labor solutions help you economically manage activity spikes and meet last-minute requests.
- Package engineering and design
- Concept development and prototypes
- Materials (corrugated, paperboard, vacuum or thermoform, shrink, liners etc)
- Components for special offers, promotions or gift packs (e.g. baskets, bath sponges etc)
- Manual and automated assembly
- Customizable, flexible set-up, quick change-over, multiple assembly lines for concurrent projects and capabilities
- Custom assembly and kitting
- Shrink, bundle-wrapping, blister pack, gift pack, displays
- Multi-packs, tray packs, banding
- Clamshell, flow-wrap, fin-seal, thermoform
- Counter, floor, end-cap and clip-strip displays
- Cello wrapping (e.g. cigarettes, cosmetics, gift packs)
- Warehouse and distribution
- Inventory management of packaging supplies, WIP, finished goods
- Production management, sourcing, labor, process/cost improvements
- RFID chips
- Software flashing
- Laser printing
Maximize Warehouse Kitting and Assembly Savings Now
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-378-9671 to reach a warehouse kitting and assembly expert.