Logistics Engineering & Analysis
In logistics, it’s not just about doing something well. It's about doing the RIGHT THING well.
GENCO’s logistics engineering team works with you and our operations team to analyze available data and develop the right solution, whether it’s optimizing a distribution network or simply mapping the most efficient flow for a warehouse process.
Our logistics analysis and engineering services include:
- Supply Chain Analysis - Use of analysis and modeling tools to translate supply chain data into actionable intelligence
- Supply Chain Strategy - Development of solutions for inbound, outbound and reverse logistics challenges
- Distribution Center Design - Engineering services to determine the most efficient use of warehouse space and labor
- Quality and Continuous Improvement - Companywide focus on efficiency using Lean principles
- Warehouse Labor Management - Use of systems to objectively measure labor productivity and identify improvement opportunities
- Logistics Start-up Management - Methodology for opening new facilities.
Driving Innovation and Continuous Improvement
GENCO has a dedicated engineering team whose sole purpose is to drive innovation and continuous improvement in all operations.