Distribution Center Design and Process Optimization
GENCO engineers have the experience and tools to determine the most efficient use of space and labor in your distribution center. A detailed analysis of your product characteristics, current facility layout and processes leads to recommendations for:
- Immediate improvements that will have the biggest impact on your bottom line.
- A future-state distribution center design, including the ideal facility size, layout and expected labor productivity.
Our industrial engineers are warehouse operators with a practical understanding of what works and doesn’t work on the warehouse floor. This perspective, combined with use of today’s most-advanced modeling and analysis tools, leads to implementable recommendations that optimize space and labor utilization in your facility.
Scope of Services for Distribution Center Design
Our recommendations address a wide range of issues, including:
- Space requirements.
- Productivity goals and staffing requirements.
- Facility layout and material flow.
- Slotting strategies.
- Capital costs and ROI.
- Labor analysis and training requirements.
- Volume capacity of each production area.
- Target KPIs.
Maximize the Value of Distribution Center Design and Process Optimization Now
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-378-9671 to reach an industrial engineer.