Parts Harvesting and Resale
GENCO’s Product Lifecycle Logistics model extends beyond product liquidation to include parts harvesting and resale.
Our product reclamation process ensures maximum recovery value by extracting and reselling component parts and raw materials. In the process, we’ll manage any data wipe requirements for technology products and follow all environmental regulations for product disposal.
GENCO Value Drivers for Parts Harvesting and Resale
Highest Recovery- We monitor market valuations for components and raw materials to ensure the highest recovery.
Rapid Resale- Our large buyer base enables resale in as few as four, but no more than 30 days (depending on the scope of work).
Compliance- Our data wipe solutions comply with your environmental and data security requirements.
Transparent, Detailed Reporting- You’ll be able to easily understand your recovery value.
Single Source Solution- Our returns processing, repair and liquidation capabilities ease your management burden.
Parts Harvesting and Resale Services
- e Waste recycling, demanufacturing and disassembly of products provide components and scrap materials for resale
- Test, repair and resale of products
- Sale of component parts, such as chips and processors
- Sale of ferrous, nonferrous, precious metals and plastics
- Drive erase
- Removal and management of hazardous materials
- Resale in protected markets
Maximize parts harvesting and e-waste values now
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-378-9671 to reach a parts harvesting and e-waste expert.