and clearing inventory space
With returns processing, companies often are caught in the crossfire of several critical decisions—decisions that could be costly to the bottom line.
Managing potentially thousands of vendors and hundreds of thousands of returns, companies face a big challenge in optimizing recovery and clearing space of inventory.
You need an experienced partner that knows the ins and outs of reverse logistics, provides streamlined services and custom solutions, and generates maximum recovery.
GENCO is the forefather of reverse logistics, having created automated processes to efficiently process returned products. GENCO’s reverse logistics expertise lets you focus on your core competencies.
Our complete service offering includes:
- Return center operations — Management of centralized or regional return centers
- Return-to-vendor management — Management of the flow of returned product from retailer to vendor
- Product recall management — Management of recalls resulting from product defects and other circumstances
- Test, repair and refurbishment — Inspection, testing and repair of products in preparation for resale
- Product recycling — End-of-life recycling to maximize the reuse of all component parts and raw materials, as well as regulatory-compliant disposal
The Reverse Logistics Pioneer
GENCO pioneered the development of reverse logistics as a professional discipline and remains the undisputed global leader in this industry. Each year we process hundreds of millions of returns, helping our customers:
- Improve cash flow and reduce inventory through fast, automated processing of store and consumer returns
- Streamline operations through systemic return center management and a Lean methodology
- Manage compliance with internal policies and vendor agreements
- Drastically reduce labor hours for store-level processing
- Maximize value for returned goods through GENCO’s wide range of liquidation channels
- Improve retailer-vendor relations through fast, accurate application of vendor credits.
Comprehensive Solution for Reverse Logistics Management
GENCO’s reverse logistics services are supported by our proprietary returns processing software, as well as inventory liquidation services and damage research, which reduces the volume of returns through the identification and elimination of warehouse and in-transit damage.
We can provide these services as part of a custom reverse logistics solution or combine them with forward logistics services as part of a total Product Lifecycle Logistics® solution.