Distribution Center Operations
You're charged with driving both short-term and ongoing cost and service improvements in your distribution center operations.
We get it. Although many third party logistics companies talk continuous improvement, GENCO lives it. The result? Initial and ongoing value.
GENCO has a combined 275 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts at every level of the company, who have helped generate tens of millions of dollars in validated savings linked to Lean initiatives.
GENCO Value Drivers for Distribution Center Operations
- Scorecard-driven Approach - We'll work with you to define your key performance indicators (KPI) and monitor them daily to identify improvement opportunities. With these metrics available online 24/7, you'll stay on top of your operation.
- Tier-1 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) - We won't force a square peg into a round hole when it comes to a WMS for your operation. From Manhattan® and JDA/RedPrairie® to our proprietary D-LogPLUS®, we'll recommend the system that is the best fit for your distribution profile.
- Dedicated, In-house Quality Improvement Team - We are driven by one objective: Drive out waste to improve your operations.
- Core Excellence Audits - The quality, safety and cleanliness of your facility are checked twice a year. These unannounced audits help to exceed your quality objectives by tying facility manager compensation directly to audit results.
- Product Customization Services - You'll drive inventory costs down by postponing final product configuration until just before shipment.